6 Perks of Staying at Q&A
Furnished Quarter’s latest innovation-Q&A Residential Hotel-makes for a truly unique experience you can’t get anywhere else. So what are some of the biggest perks you get by staying at Q&A Hotel? Here are a few benefits:
- Space! It isn’t fun to live out of your suitcase. The apartment-like suites at Q&A are full-sized and feel more like a home rather than a hotel, with huge closets and lots of room to move around. Ranging from 500 to 1,400 square feet, the spaces have features from fully equipped kitchens to in-home offices. Unpack, kick back, and relax!
- Timeless Building. The space is wonderful, and the actual building is even better. Historic and iconic, 70 Pine is a landmark Art Deco skyscraper that offers a new and unique standard of living in the Financial District.
- At your service. Q&A guests have access to traditional hotel services, such as complimentary morning treats including a coffee/muffin/croissant assortment, housekeeping, concierge, use of a fitness center, business center, valet, dry cleaning, and rooftop lounge and restaurant (coming Winter 2016). Q&A also offers free Wi-Fi all throughout the building, which isn’t normally provided gratis in many hotels.
- On-site gym. LA PALESTRA (opening late January 2016), 70 Pine’s dedicated on-site gym, is complimentary for all Q&A guests. The fitness center isn’t like other hotel gyms, though. LA PALESTRA is super high end and features stat-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment, a yoga and Pilates studio, and on-site personal trainers and wellness specialists.
- Furry friends allowed. Q&A understands that the chances of being homesick, especially with longer stays, include missing your pets. Because of that, Q&A is pet-friendly and offers concierge dog walking and grooming services. Some restrictions apply so please let the Q&A team know in advance if bringing a pet on your stay.
- Rooftop & Dining Lounge. Q&A is bringing in one of the city’s most esteemed restaurant teams (chef April Bloomfield and restaurateur Ken Friedman, of The Spotted Pig and The Breslin fame) to create an exciting new food and drink destination. Opening in Winter 2016, the high-altitude, high-draw collection of restaurants will offer options for everything from cocktails and small plates to casual meals to exquisite private dining with 360-degree incredible downtown views.
Make your stay in NYC different.
If you plan on visiting New York, stay in a full-size suite at Q&A to enjoy many of the perks of regular hotels. Find out more about