5 Things You Should Know About Q&A Residential Hotel
Furnished Quarter’s newest concept – Q&A Residential Hotel – is an option for extended stays in downtown NYC. The residential hotel allows you to settle in and go about your business in the city–all while having the ease and room to spread out at home (with some really great perks, too). Curious to learn about the suites, know more about the area, or just hear what Q&A has to offer? For those who are asking questions, Q&A answers. Here are five things you should know about the Q&A Residential Hotel by Furnished Quarters:
- All About Location: Q&A is centrally located in Manhattan’s Financial District, featuring 132 suites that are housed within a sophisticated Art Deco skyscraper. Almost all subway lines meet here so it’s easy to get wherever you need to in New York City, and quickly! Home to many businesses, restaurants, shops and residents, the Financial District is a historic and exciting part of Manhattan to live in.
- Kick Back, Relax: The suites at Q&A truly feel more like a home than a hotel. Ranging from 450 to 1,400 square feet and exquisitely designed, the suites average three times larger than a typical NYC hotel room. Each suite is a full-sized apartment and ranges from studio to one- and two-bedroom configurations, making it perfect for those with families or who simply desire the extra space.
- Basics with a Bonus: Q&A goes above and beyond traditional hotel services, answering all of your questions. From free WiFi and complimentary breakfast, to smart TV’s for streaming, access to a luxury health and fitness center, and rooftop lounge and restaurant, the list goes on.
- Make it Your Home: If you find happiness in cooking or want to host a client meeting in Q&A’s conference rooms, you can.. From 24-hour business services to full-sized kitchens in every suite, Q&A offers numerous amenities and features to make short-term stays seamless and easy. Staying at Q&A feels like home – no need to leave your building to print something or prepare something to eat. Your pets are even welcome!
- Fit for Your Schedule: Q&A Residential Hotel is designed to suit the needs of business and longer-stay leisure travelers alike, accommodating stays up to 29 days. And just in time for the busy holiday season, Q&A Residential Hotel has begun accepting reservations for dates beginning November 26. Book online at QandAHotel.com.